NEON LIGHTS 2019
The purchased ticket is subject to the following conditions from the Promoter and/or its authorised agent/s, these conditions apply to that purchaser both as conditions of sale and as conditions of admission to the event; otherwise the following conditions apply as conditions of admission to the event:
- All conditions shown on this ticket are to be read together with all other statements or directives either shown on this ticket or displayed on the premises.
- This ticket may not, without the prior consent of the promoter, be resold or offered for resale at a premium over the face value of the ticket (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promoting or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services either by the original purchaser from the Promoter or any subsequent ticket holder. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel the ticket without a refund. This ticket is only valid when purchased from official agents. Tickets bought from other sources may be refused entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right to enforce published ticket purchase limits and cancel any tickets obtained above said limits by any one customer.
- Save as required by law, if the event is cancelled or abandoned by the Promoter for any reason, including but not exclusive to: severe weather, haze, civil disorder, epidemics and acts of terrorism, refunds are at the discretion of the Promoter. If refunds are provided, they will only be up to the face value of the ticket. For clarity, the face value of a ticket is the ticket price excluding any ticketing charges and/or government taxes. If a refund is applicable, the ticket-holder must apply for a refund at the point of sale within three months of the scheduled Festival date/s.
- Save as required by law, tickets will not be replaced nor money refunded after purchase. Duplicate tickets will not be issued for lost, stolen or damaged tickets. The Promoter does not offer refunds in the event of lost, stolen or damaged tickets and/or where the ticket holder cannot attend the festival due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter.
- At festival entry, you will be required to exchange your ticket for a RFID wristband. You will need to wear your wristband at all times to gain re-entry to the Festival. Wristbands are strictly non-transferrable. Two-day weekend wristbands must be kept on for the entire weekend to allow re-entry. If wristbands are tampered with or transferred, this is considered grounds for immediate eviction from the festival grounds.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the line-up, programme, venue and/or the date of the event without prior notification. In the event of change of the date, venue, line-up or programme, refunds will not be available.
- Please note that there are restricted capacities at some Stages, areas, and other tented structures. Once the maximum capacity is reached in these areas, the Promoter reserves the right to disallow and/or prohibit further admissions. Your purchase of an event ticket does not guarantee admission to these areas in such cases.
- The Festival will proceed rain or shine.
- Only persons aged 2 years and younger do not require a ticket. Any persons under the age of 18 years must be accompanied and supervised at all times at the Festival by a parent and/or guardian who must also be a ticket holder. Under 18s must present identification at the Festival entrance. The Festival reserves the absolute discretion to refuse admission to any persons not complying with this condition.
- All ticket holders must provide proof of age via a valid photo identification card before they will be permitted to purchase alcoholic beverages. The Promoter reserves the right to demand proof of age at the point of sale and reserves the right to refuse admission to the event or to evict anyone who is under 18 years of age and who is found purchasing and/or consuming alcohol at the Venue. Anyone found to be supplying or buying alcohol for a minor will be evicted from the Venue and could face criminal charges.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse a ticket-holder admission to the event or to evict such person from the event in any of the following circumstances:
- if the ticket-holder fails to produce appropriate identification as proof of age;
- if the ticket has been sold or used in breach of Condition 2;
- if the ticket-holder is in breach of Condition 6;
- if the ticket has been sold or used in breach of Condition 10;
- if the ticket-holder refuses to make their clothes, bags, containers or other possessions available for search by the Promoter;
- if the ticket-holder is adversely affected by the consumption of alcohol or drugs;
- if the ticket-holder participates in dangerous activities including aggressive dancing, moshing, stage diving, crowd surfing and climbing.
- The words “Neon Lights” and the Neon Lights logo and artwork are Registered Trademarks and the intellectual property of the Promoter and cannot be used without the prior written consent of the Promoter.
- Entry to and attendance at the Festival is at the ticket-holder’s own risk.
- The Promoter and the owner and or lessee of the Venue shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering or within the Venue whether caused by the negligence of the Promoter or that owner or lessee or otherwise.
- Small still cameras, including small digital cameras and phone cameras, are permitted. Professional photographic and video equipment of any kind, including but not limited to tripods, monopods, sliders and gimbals are not allowed on site without prior written authorisation from the Promoter.
- Outside food and drinks, pets, skateboard, scooters, rollerblades, bicycles, chairs or any other furniture, bottles, cans, weapons, lasers, fireworks, umbrellas, illicit drugs, alcohol or any other potentially hazardous and dangerous items are prohibited items and will not be permitted into the Venue. All bags/containers are subject to a full search at entry to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all patrons. Prohibited items that are confiscated will not be returned.
- Ticket-holders consent to photography, filming and sound recording as members of the audience. Ticket-holders consent to such recordings used by Neon Lights for future promotional purposes.
- In the case of an emergency evacuation or situation, you must follow all official directives.
- If you feel at any time yours or anyone else’s health or safety is threatened, you should contact the nearest security personnel.
- There will be First Aid Officers on site at all times who can be contacted by security or any Festival assistant and/or member of staff.
- No animals except for guide dogs are allowed at the Venue.
The Promoter reserves the right to evict any persons whose presence within the Festival site constitutes a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to any other persons and the environment.
Neon Lights Festival Tips
- You should bring plenty of sunscreen, a hat and sunglasses, mosquito spray, and a raincoat if weather indicates.
- The use of earplugs or ear protectors is recommended if long-term hearing loss is of concern to you. The Promoter will not be held liable for any hearing damage or loss.
- Avoid dehydration - remember to drink plenty of water.
- You can use Master/Visa card, NETs or FavePay to top up your RFID tag which will be the only mode of payment at the Festival. There are no ATMs (cash machines) on site.
- All the top ups will have to be done onsite at the various top up booths that NL.
- In order to maintain the Festival as a Clean and Green event, the Promoter encourages all patrons to utilise the recycling and refuse facilities provided throughout the site. It’s your site: keep it clean!
- Although it’s the last on our list it’s probably the most important. A GOOD ATTITUDE is a crucial component of having a great time. Be kind and thoughtful towards your fellow festival-goers and remember they are just trying to have a good time just like you. Report any anti-social behavior to festival staff and contact security, First Aid or any staff member if you need any assistance. We are here to help.
Event name: Neon Lights 2019 (“the Festival” and/or “the event”)
Promoter: Neon Lights Pte Ltd (“the Promoter”)
100 Cecil Street, #08-01/02, The Globe, Singapore 069532
Venue: Fort Canning Park (“the Venue”)
Dates: 23rd & 24th November 2019