How can I get an online refund
- Online refunds are processed by iGo.
- Download the iGo app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and follow the step-by-step guide below.
- Refunds are available from 1st December 10am to 10th December 2019 11.59pm. You will only be able to add your wristband serial number into the iGo app during this period to process the refund. Your wristbands will not be recognized for refunds registration before 1st December 10am.
- Each refund will take up to 15 - 20 business days to process.
- A minimum balance of S$10 is required to be eligible for the refund,
- iGO charges a S$3 processing fee for each refund.
- Please note that any pre-loaded tokens that come with your ticket are not eligible for refunds. Only credit topped up at the Festival itself is eligible for refunds.
iGo App: How-To
- Download the iGo App either from the Apple App Store or from the Google Play Store
- Sign up for an iGo account and login to the app
- In the menu, click on “My Events RFID” and click on “Add RFID”
- Limited to 1 RFID Tag per Account per Event***
- Either scan the QR Code printed at the back of your RFID wristband, or key in the serial number at the back of the RFID wristband to register it with your account.
- Once the RFID wristband has been registered to your account, the initial status will be set to Pending. Your balance will only be updated after the event organizer has consolidated their accounts at the end of the event. This usually takes between 7-10 business days.
- Once the balance has been updated, you will see it reflected in the Wallet Screen of the iGo app.
- From here, you can carry the credits forward and use it to purchase tickets for your next event or you can withdraw your credits. A SGD $3 admin fee is applicable to withdrawals.
- Please note that withdrawal of credits to your bank account on average is 15-20 business days to process. Depending on your bank this could be longer, and should reflect in your next bank statement.
*** Limit of 1 RFID Tag Per Account Per Event. The iGo wallet is a personal/singular account downloaded and registered to one person. Registering of a RFID Tag post event is meant for the person whom used/worn the RFID Tag during the event. As a wristband is placed on the wrist of (1) person for use, it is considered individual. For this reason, you can only register (1) wristband per iGo account, per event. For multiple wristbands, sign out of the app and sign in with a different email address (signifying a different account) and you would be able to add a new (single) band. Bands must be redeemed within 4 months of the last event day or your balance will be forfeited.
Please click here to be directed to the official iGO page.